Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]First Patcher!

Discussion on [Release]First Patcher! within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]First Patcher!

Pls Closen!

Hatte Internet lagg -.-
Thanks
1 User

Tags
client, launcher, patcher, vb2008

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]New patcher FT Eu
03/05/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, today I changed the patcher of fantasy tennis in a new .. , I state that is the first version will be horrible, but then do not worry, I will get better that in version 2, now for the patcher Screen of the patcher : http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7739/screenct.p ng http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9996/84955848. png How to use : put the file in the directory of Fantasy tennis and run it! D: Download :FantasyLauncher.rar Virus Total...
[Release]AI Patcher / SD hack Patcher
05/26/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 153 Replies
AI Patcher Beta testing what does it do? - AI patcher aka spoon feed program, it automatically patches all AI lua files inside a given folder so that you don't have to bother editing them one by one. Auto-kill, Mobs @ Left side corner just input "help" and you will see the available functions of the downloaded version remember that my program is case sensitive, all functions are in lower cases Beta:
[Release] >>>Patcher<<<
04/15/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 74 Replies
ACHTUNG: Erst alles durchlesen und dann den Patcher runterladen! Ok es ist getan: Patcher V2.0 Features: Versionabgleich: Wenn Server Version 2 hat und Client 1 oder auch 3 dann wird gepatcht sonst nicht! Also keine einzelnen Dateikontrollen!
[Release]GC Patcher
01/26/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Tired of Slow Patching because of Slow Connection??? Try This: Current File Name(Click Spoiler): v2011-01-11_09-24-29.zip Type the current file name patch at the textbox. Then just Click the Download Button and it will download the latest patch file for GCPH.
[Release] Patcher For SF.....
07/01/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
The SF having maintenance because of a small problem 7:00 to 8:00 AFTER 8:00 This Is The Patcher for Your SF. Instruction" 1/ Download the rar below. 2/ Extract the files in the desktop.