Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How-To] Failed to load game data : STEP lösen

Discussion on [How-To] Failed to load game data : STEP lösen within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 04/11/2012, 19:38   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Structurix View Post
0411 17:40:14331 :: CreateFromMemoryFile: Cannot create texture

und wie kann man das fixxen??

MFG
Das hat 0 mit dem Thema zu tun, aber einfach mal reinposten wa ?
Old 04/11/2012, 19:43   #17

elite*gold: 0
ja so wie du letztens in unseren thread,haste auch einfach so gemacht,nur ich habe was vernüftiges hier gefragt,dein post ist genauso sinnlos
und es hätte ja sein können das man so diese meldung auch ausnoppen kann,
Old 09/16/2012, 17:16   #18

elite*gold: 73
Sry, dass ich den alten Thread hochpushe, aber ich habe den Fehler & bei mir sieht's in der introloading.py so aus:

PHP Code:
            # GUILD_BUILDING

(98ui.__mem_func__(self.__LoadGuildBuilding)),

# END_OF_GUILD_BUILDING 

Hilft mir bitte

Similar Threads Similar Threads
game data load error !!!
11/02/2017 - Shaiya PServer Development - 6 Replies
Hi all, i have problem with my server type ID and PASS->Select my Server->Select my toon->Press Start game->game data load error any 1 know help pls
HELP! Game data load error
10/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok the problem is when I edit the local IP into the game.exe I get a game data load error after character selection soon as it starts to load, but I edited the the local IP in game.exe > config.ini with my personal IP the error goes away. Now the problem is i have dynamic IP and i would have to edit the .EXE each time i restart my PC. any ideas? I have checked all my PSM_client config files and all look fine, also I have an issue making the server public, My router is netgear and im unsure...
Game Data Load
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
>> game Data Load Error Ok, I edited the "cash.sdata" file, after deleting the one in memory for the "shaiya data file tool" I imported my new one, and then clicked "no" to re-encrypt the file, and "yes" to add file to the bottom of the data.sah file. Then I rightclicked on the "data" folder in the SDFT and selected "rebuild data file" Then i started up my client and I get this error. Am I doing something wrong?
Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!!
08/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
You guys this keeps popping up when i am about to log in. Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!! WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE. Help me out i will really appreciate it. thx all