Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]New loading screens by Hany.

Discussion on [Release]New loading screens by Hany. within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release]Loading & Login screen by Hany.

1-
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2012, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 5575
The Black Market: 120/0/0
well, are not as sparkling ^^
Old 02/02/2012, 10:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 110/0/3
Received Thanks: 7,712
Schlecht bearbeitet.
Beim ersten ist ein Render vollständig da, der zweite hat rechts beim kopf oben weniger farbe...
Beim 2. bekommt man augenkrebs wenn man die 1000 weißen punkte auf den Schwarzen Hintergrund sieht.
Und das 3. ist leer(langweilig)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] About Loading Screens
01/28/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
Does anybody knows here what file is the loading screens in? Not the loading screen of dungeons but the loading screen when opening the client. (like the Darkbringer LS screen right now) Thanks in Advance :)
Custom Loading Screens
01/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
I was wondering how I would go about making my own custom loading screens, how big the image needs to be what format etc. And where in the Database can I find the location to replace the image code?
Loading screens dds
02/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
Need help with the loading screens on client. I've changed them using photoshop dds then ran the client to see if it changed and it didnt. Can someone post a tut on this. I know there is couple floating around that i've found using search, But those dont work. Hints why im posting asking for help. I cant seem to change them.
loading screens
11/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
ive added a few of the new maps to my server but when loading the map theres no loading screen just a white page. can anyone point me to where it tells the client to load what loading screen?