Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Halloween Quest with chance.

Discussion on [Release] Halloween Quest with chance. within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Halloween Quest with chance.

Code:
-- Original /e halloween_drop 1
-- Quest with rate /e h_drop 1
quest h_drop begin
        state start begin
        when kill with game.get_event_flag("h_drop") == 1 begin
        s = math.random(1,50)
        if s == 1 then
                game.drop_item("50095",1)
                return
        end
        end
end
end
I made this simple quest because /e halloween_drop 1 got to high drop rate , so without patch the game core. With this quest you can limit drop.
To increase or decrease rate edit :
s = math.random(1,50)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2011, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 32

an recommendation
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2011, 17:36   #3

elite*gold: 19
Danke das kann ich gut gebrauchen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Minor Release] Halloween Quest - LOTF
10/22/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 28 Replies
Edit: If your using this release, click the thanks button :P Well, as everyone now are getting a bunch of thanks for nothing I'm going to join in. This uses same variables as the MonsterHunter quest, so if you don't have that you will have to assign the variables and add the SQL line. But as you are running your own private server I expect you to be able to do so. I never actually bothered to test this, but it should work. (Doing this as zbest asked me to.) Place one of the first NPC...
Halloween quest answer to first riddle
10/31/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Well I don't know if the first question will be the same every time but for me the answer was "blade" The colors for the runes are as follows A = yellow (yellow sunset) B = blue (blue waters) D = purple (Violet) E = red (red fire) L = green (green forest)
Run SV with halloween quest
10/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
1. Update to new patch 2. Change your computers date to lets say sometime in September 3. Move the file "Version" onto your desktop 4. Open the file with notepad and edit the number back 1 patch 5. Save the file back to the CO2 folder 6. Change your computers date back to today This allows you to run SV/CE Now use cotobo to run the client and avoid autopatch. Job done
HALLOWEEN QUEST PROBLEM
10/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
when i put up one of thise coin i can't see it in my inventory and when i try to stock up with arrows it says my bag is full so i was like wtf i look and i don't see nothing in my inventory. is any1 else having the same problem??:confused:
Halloween Quest
10/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 86 Replies
Ok, well halloween quest is coming up and i thought maybe a topic should be made that people can post tips and guides to it on or bugs they find once it starts (24 hours to go)..and if a mod could sticky it during the time its on :rolleyes: ...I'll add some stuff later too.. :D