Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NW3 Extractor

Discussion on [Release] NW3 Extractor within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/29/2011, 14:51   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyzze
Sagt der, der ihn wahrscheinlich direkt runtergeladen hat und sich gefreut hat wie n 2-jähriger über seinen Schnuller, aber jetz hier große Klappe hat um mal wieder bei paar Leuten besser anzukommen.
Sry da muss ich dich entäuschen, ich hab Ahnung von Clientmodding und mach meine Dinge im Client selber.
Aus ich füge Sachen ein die hier Pub gemacht wurden..
Ich habs nicht nötig zu klauen, du anscheinend aber schon, wenn du sogar noch nen Entpacker dafür Pub machst
Old 06/29/2011, 15:07   #47

elite*gold: 18
Received Thanks: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Aliyana View Post
Sry da muss ich dich entäuschen, ich hab Ahnung von Clientmodding und mach meine Dinge im Client selber.
Aus ich füge Sachen ein die hier Pub gemacht wurden..
Ich habs nicht nötig zu klauen, du anscheinend aber schon, wenn du sogar noch nen Entpacker dafür Pub machst
Dann sag mir mal, was man bei NW3 großartig klauen soll?
Der Großteil der Sachen in dem Client sind einfach nur Dinge die von M2M gerippt wurden.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 15:16   #48

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,468
Wenn's da nichts zu klauen gibt, wieso machst du dann den Entpacker Pub ?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]WDF Extractor
04/01/2020 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 64 Replies
Details: I decided i would write my own Extractor works with all clients, has a few additions to the old extracter which sparkie wrote and released. By default it will not override existing files, so you dont need to worry about backing up existing modifications, you can also change the destination directory so that you can store your extracted files somewhere else, however the client obviously wont use them if they arnt in the right place. You can run the app from wherever you like....
[RELEASE]Complete 1070 DNP Extractor
01/23/2014 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies
Hey, I'm Murtah and I want to release this DNP extractor, it extracts everything I could find in data.dnp and c3.dnp, pjf511 Released the origional extractor but he didnt release an extraction list.. You had to make your own ^_^ But I've edited the program and made a list, Just Download this client Eudemons Online Eudemons Online v1070 Client Then move data.dnp & c3.dnp to a seprate file with DnpExtraction.exe, Extract c3.exe And Extract Data.exe. Then Launch Extract Data.exe to Extract...
[Release]Extractor/Kompactor
06/04/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 218 Replies
.KOM files Extractor/Kompactor Here are the tools that will allow you guys to edit the .KOM files. Updates: *Added Extractor2.rar Status: Working on Windows XP/Vista/7 32-64 Bits and with Chaos Season files as of 26th April 2011 How to use the Extractor?
[Release] (Yet Another) Data Extractor
01/30/2011 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hello, the Data file tool works fine ... except when it failed :confused: I nearly never had issues with it when processing a single file but issues may appear when extracting the whole .sah file or large subfolder as well as with big big saf. So ... I post there my own extractor; it behaves more or less like the lilprohacker's tool (.sdata are unciphered for instance) *but* it does not support import or repack of files because I don't know what to do with the 5th item of the "file...