Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

login character on world logs out

Discussion on login character on world logs out within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
login character on world logs out

I have a big problem that It's holding my server. I have modified an client for my server and when players are trying to play, they login on characters but when they hit button "start" they are logged out.
I've portmap-ed all the ports that appears in serverinfo.py but still nothing.
For me works, I'm connecting from the same PC as Server. Anything it's OK.

It's there any way or something to modify in the client to solve this problem? I don't want to search for a new client and start all over again.

Need desperate help !
snooz0904.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to] change music in clients login window and select character?
04/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How can i change music in clients login window and select character? Would appriciate your help people! thx! ^^
Help with character Login Fail!
03/16/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
well Okay i think this is the write place for this situation i have a few questions. Well first i went Into tara past using the glitch and my screen went black while in entering thru the fence on my mimic and soo i dced.. then i tried relogging and i can login but when i select my character.. I get sent back to the main login page.. and i logged as my elf and tried summoning my mimic but i cant i dc when i try to/ my questions are the following. If i rebirth will get out of the glitch?...
Character Login Crash : Quest to Fix
01/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have heard of many people having this issue since ecSRO Updates they can no longer log into their characters, I believe this to be related to that item(s) may have been accidently removed from itemdata.txt in the newer files which existed in the last PK2s, but the Server still has record of this and is sending an ID which your client is trying to find but cannot, so crashes. I have chances of finding this error better if someone is willing to lend a character of theirs (whatever level)...
Metin 35 character login funktioniert nicht
12/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Hi ich habe seit neustem ein problem. Und zwar wurde ich heute gekickt und habe versucht mich wieder einzuloggen es lädt ja auch und ich bin schon aufer map aber bevor der character zusehen ist werde ich dann immer wieder gekickt. Wisst ihr was ich da machen kann schnelle antworten wären nett mfg BeastWarrior
Avoiding GM/VgD's Tracing your character logs
09/05/2008 - RF Online - 29 Replies
Hit me back if i'm right.. If you log-out/quit game the normal ways all logs will be save in the server your in... This is how GM's/VgD's Trace your doings in the entire time you've been playing... I had my precious account 10% tnl 55. My character logs was check by the GM's. And ofcourse the illegal items etc including my leveling non-racial elems etc was trace. So i tried to find way and i've notice with my way back (53 specs who's now 55 in 2weeks leveling) I've notice this: Each time I...