Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Defender-(hackshield, gameguard etc.)

Discussion on Client Defender-(hackshield, gameguard etc.) within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Client Defender-(hackshield, gameguard etc.)

Hi i'm searching for a client defender like on the official servers- hackshield or any other good program like this. Anyone knows?

Google Translate:

Hallo Ich bin für einen Kunden Verteidiger wie auf den offiziellen Servern HackShield-oder anderen guten Programm wie diesem zu suchen. Wer weiß?
Ich hoffe, Sie verstehen etwas
Old 01/06/2011, 15:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
I´ll think you can´t make a Hack shield in you Client!
Old 01/06/2011, 16:25   #3

elite*gold: 14
Received Thanks: 3,086
why you search for that?
and i think you can't find a program like it
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing hackshield from Any hackshield protected game client (Video Tutorial)
04/18/2011 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
This is my first contribution, believe it will be useful for everyone. If you need the tools. Tuts 4 You Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf
APOCALYPSE XD HACKSHIELD ODER GAMEGUARD KOMMT!
09/18/2010 - 4Story - 28 Replies
Von sehr guten und vertrauenswürdigen quellen hab ich herrausgefunden das DIESEN MITTWOCH GameForge einen Hackshield oder einen gameguard updaten werden, ich weiß auch das er 12000€ gekostet hat >.< Also das heißt : AB MITTWOCH ENTWEDER VIP ODER NICHTS XD Naja wenn ich euch früh genug gewahrnt habe dann bitte ein dickes thanks xD Naja dann mal los hacken!
Loading defender.dll as soon as client is logged in and the .dll can send msg to char
07/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok, So I plan to make a defender.dll with crc checks, modules etc atm I have a C++ .dll(managed for NOW) that will JUST search for cheatengine and thats it, Now I have had Nullable explain to me but... I need to know exactly how Defender.dll is going to communicate with the server like if cheatengine found then it will teleport the character to jail and send a msg to everyone and a message just to the client, and if its all legit then it will send ex: "AntiBot - Connection accepted"...
Hackshield vs. nProtects Gameguard
10/28/2008 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Patchnotizen 28. Oktober Guten Tag, mit dem heutigen Patch gab es folgende Änderungen: - Neues Sicherheitsprogramm: Hackshield wurde durch nProtects Gameguard ersetzt