Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question on P server

Discussion on Question on P server within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Question on P server

hey, i wanted to start of with saying sry for not typing in german.

atm i have a sucessful Hamachi server which i can connect by myself and through portmap. however i wanted to know:

> if i wanted to edit the server files; what is the procedure in doing so?
> after i have edited the server how can i make navicat understand that these are the files i wanted to load?

all in all i wanted to know how to/procedure in make a client for myself from the the working server that i am running.

FYI: atm for personel use im using NeonBlue's file as a client.
I have Teamviewer and MSN for any contacts neede

again i would like to say, sry for not typing in german even though this is a german site

Old 01/06/2011, 13:25   #2

Sorry , i can not english !! Go google translator pls than can i help you thx
Old 01/07/2011, 11:08   #3

hey,

atm habe ich ein erfolgreiches Hamachi-Server, die ich von mir selbst und durch portmap verbinden können. aber ich wollte wissen:

> wenn ich wollte auf den Server-Dateien zu bearbeiten, was ist das Verfahren damit?
> nachdem ich bearbeitet der Server Wie kann ich verstehen, dass diese Navicat sind die Dateien, die ich wollte zu laden?

Alles in allem wollte ich wissen, wie man / Verfahren in einen Client für mich von der Arbeit der Server, bei mir läuft.

FYI: atm für den persönlichen Gebrauch im mit NeonBlue Akte als Client.
Ich habe Teamviewer und MSN für alle Kontakte brauchen.