Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 old BETA Client

Discussion on Metin2 old BETA Client within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 830
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,135
Metin2 old BETA Client

Huhu,

ich wollt mal nachfragen ob es noch den alten Metin2 Clienten gibt,ihr wisst schon mit den grünen Fertigkeiten z.B. Aura mit der farbe Grün usw.
Wenn ja hätte gerne den Downloadlink per pn wenn was .

THX gibs natürlich ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 Beta CLient
09/20/2010 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
Hey Com, ich suche den Metin2 Beta Client. Der 1. der erschienen ist halt. Habe nix gefunden was mir helfen kann bitte meldet euch .. Danke
Suche sehr alten Metin2 Client. Am besten Beta.
10/18/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies
ich suche den alten Metin2 *deustch* Clienten. !!!!Nicht den metin2_20071009.!!!!!! Der ist mir schon zu neu. Ein Client mit den alten Fertigkeiten und wo nur Mosha drauf ist. Ja ich weiß das die ganzen Bugs serverside gefixxt werden. Brauche trotzdem den Client. Mfg thormin
New WAR Beta Client
09/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 51 Replies
Yesterday the upload of the client was finished, so i counld finally make a torrent. You can (hopefully) download it here: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Beta 2 (EU) I'm not sure if its working (hope it is), since it's my first torrent to create. If something doesn't work right, let me know. P.S. Don't except wonders in download Speed, my upload speed is kinda low (~20-24kb/s max (=192 kBits, damn T-Online))
Anyone in the UK with the beta client?
04/30/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I just got my key last night and I am having a tough time downloading the 13GB client. I am getting speeds as low as 60KB/sec. I tried the torrent that has been posted on the forums but couldnt download the torrent from the file hosting site due to me being over their download quota when I haven't when been on their site before. I was wondering if there was anyone in the UK with paypal who could burn the client onto DVDs and post them to me. I will gladly pay £10 via paypal, this will cover...
wow beta client
11/18/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
wo kann ich ihn schnell dlen? hab kb auf den lahmen blizz downloader... gab bestimmt schonmal thread dazu aber suchfunktion hat nix gebracht ;(