Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] change music in clients login window and select character?

Discussion on [How to] change music in clients login window and select character? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[How to] change music in clients login window and select character?

How can i change music in clients login window and select character?

Would appriciate your help people!

thx! ^^
Old 11/17/2010, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 439
extract the bgm.eix and bgm.epk
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2011, 23:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
now works...when i extract i chage music and i start metin2 then there are no music...
Old 04/29/2011, 00:01   #4

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
New Musik
Creat a folder named: BGM and take music inside.

Loginscreen
look for a folder named: locale
If it exist open locale/de/loginscreen

If not
Extrakt the locale_de in the foilder pack

For more information PN me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing music from opening clients
06/30/2012 - Zero - 3 Replies
I find the music when you open a client really annoying and since TQ has not given us a way to turn it off I thought I would share how to get rid of it. Open your Zero folder C:\Program Files\Zero Online Open the folder music Search for the MPEG "land" and delete Its that simple.
[Guide] How Change Login Music
11/13/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
I KNOW LIKE 90% OF CO PLAYERS KNOW HOW TO DO THIS SO THIS SMALL GUIDE IS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T!:p To change the login music you can either: 1 - Change the music.mp3 in the sound folder 2 - Change the configuration for the login music ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- 1 - Changing The music.mp3
{TIP}How to change GC in-game music to your favorite music !!
06/23/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
Ang una... 1 1go to D:/program file/GC ph/Music.. 2.copy paste your favorite music in the D:/program file/GC ph/Music 3.Example:delete your Gorgos lair - and rename your favorite music into Gorgos lair 4.enjoy Reply lang kung di nyo maintindihan And sabihin nyo kung Gumagana
Change Flyff US V12 music to V7 music?
06/15/2009 - Flyff - 4 Replies
I liked the music they used in the US flyff V7 but now V12 of the game has only a few tracks. How do I change the in game music tracks back to V7? And will it get me banned or in trouble if I modify the music folders? Currently, the only way I am able to listen to V7 music is to turn of the BGM and play the music from my iPod on loop lol #merged by dani
Silkroad Crashes At Character Select Screen
09/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi all. When I try to enter with agBot on Silkroad it always crashes at character select screen, with the '???' error :( . Does someone know what's happening? I have all up to date, I could work with agBot till v2.0.14 but with the current version this happens :s . I open nuconnector 76, I open agBot, open testestorone, check Redirect IP, and launch the game. When I log in the client crashes and appears the '???' error. Thanks in advance, zAPHYR.