Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found Web-site template

Discussion on Found Web-site template within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Found Web-site template

Has anyone may download the entire script and PSD of this template?
Hat jemand kann das gesamte Skript und PSD dieser Vorlage herunterladen?
I care.
Sorry for my translation..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2010, 13:48   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 2,760
(c)by Aziznatour

Only buy this template at :
Old 10/23/2010, 14:06   #3

hmm it's funny how you guys have a section dedicated to "private servers" which are "illegal" because of copyright, yet you don't want to help users get "illegal" copies of Aziz Natour's things.. ?

Very interesting..
Old 10/23/2010, 14:33   #4

I don't know..
Old 10/23/2010, 14:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumorUS View Post
hmm it's funny how you guys have a section dedicated to "private servers" which are "illegal" because of copyright, yet you don't want to help users get "illegal" copies of Aziz Natour's things.. ?

Very interesting..
that's very interesting indeed. you know why? because if YMIR is not ******* you up. I will.

and no, you can't use that design NO

I hope you understand.

P.S not for sale either.

want custom design?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/23/2010, 16:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzizGFX View Post
that's very interesting indeed. you know why? because if YMIR is not ******* you up. I will.

and no, you can't use that design NO

I hope you understand.

P.S not for sale either.

want custom design?

I wasn't suggesting people steal your **** I was just saying it's stupid of them to act this way.. But I like you lol ur cool
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2010, 18:01   #7

Another thing.. I find strange.. for some reason I don't support people downloading your designs and stuff but I do support movies / music download etc... which is kinda contradiction to what I was wondering about people on epvp lol

but I think it's because you designing pages for "illegal" servers is more for the cause I'm aiming for
Old 10/23/2010, 18:20   #8

if you steal a design of a hosting company, news website, social network OR a private server, it is the same thing. you'll still get punished (and punched).
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/23/2010, 19:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzizGFX View Post
if you steal a design of a hosting company, news website, social network OR a private server, it is the same thing. you'll still get punished (and punched).
hmm I think you misunderstand me..

I'm saying that it's strange how elitepvpers has an entire category dedicated to helping people setup illegal servers...which some would call "stealing"..I said nothing about stealing the "design" of a pserver.. I mean for people to use the server files without paying for them. The funny thing is that now that people are on here trying to steal your designs everyone is against it.. But then again it may be because in a way your supporting the pserver community by designing the sites for them.. even if you are making bank for it..But on the otherrr handd if you think about it you are also supporting use of server files which are not purchased by designing private server patcher and site skins.. Theres so many ways to look at this lol..Also I am saying that I do download movies and music and programs from piratebay and stuff..
Old 10/23/2010, 19:32   #10

stupid forum double posted >.< delete pl0x
Old 10/23/2010, 21:02   #11

--
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2010, 00:11   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutlku View Post
And everyone working on pservers or playing on a pserver is on the same side. So why stealing designs from someone who does the same thing as you.

So stop bashing your friends and work together to make the pservers better than ever before.
I kno ur not talkin to me cuz if u are ur obviously completely misunderstandin me
Old 10/24/2010, 15:47   #13

--