Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Dedicated serveur

Discussion on [Help] Dedicated serveur within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Dedicated serveur

Hello,

I had a problem following the tutorial of Xeek:
https: / / docs.google.com / document / edit? 1NhpBaTJktskozC_piAVC4wCmfA99yQuA3EHgY6x7jSE id = & hl = en & authkey = CM3FucoH & fold = 1 #

I wonder when he speaks of "MySQL configuration file"
Or what is it in our server??

(Dedicated OVH)

In advance thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Guild Wars Dedicated Panda & Dedicated Island Guardian
01/10/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 9 Replies
CLOSED!!!!
[DEDICATED] DeathLongju2 TO OFFICIAL TM DEDICATED!!!! TOPSSS ###
09/09/2010 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 9 Replies
Hi friends, I am here to present DeathLongju2 dedicate, it is one of all server of metin2, but differs from others because it offers many opportunities for play in advance the server is different because it has a more difficult gameplay is not as easy nor as hard as other officers. I can say that has in fact presented new maps, and soon the new mounts. The PDA will droppabili by metin 75, droppabili also special maps. The rates are average to low 50 yang exp 200 drop 20 The ups is safe up...
Serveur privé
01/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
En Francais : Je cherche un serveur privé pour conquete ou conquer merci En Anglais : I look for a private server of conquest or conquer ty
BN Serveur
01/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello evrybody, I want present to you BN server ! It's a server 10000000% funny ! In fact, after 10min of play i'm full super ! There is a commands for change the lvl ect... I'm lvl 130 in 10 small min ! You must create download qonquer client here. And replace the server.dat of Qonquer by here