Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpack property and psyco

Discussion on Unpack property and psyco within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpack property and psyco

I cant unpack files property and psyco. Someone can help me and maybe upload unpacked files? Thanks for help. Klopek.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Someone Unpack property and psyco?
08/06/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
I cant unpack files property and psyco. Someone can help me and maybe upload unpacked files? Thanks for help. Klopek.
Missing Property for Key
07/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I've tried everything i could imagine and its still not working... http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5708/41002479. png And yes i do have the c3p0 in my libs folder.
Changing size and property of monster
10/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi i'm trying to change the size and property of BlueBirds (Lab3 monsters) I want them to look in size and not flying just like a Bladeling would (lab2 monster) armor.ini changes only change arrangements of the monster and color and texture. But do not make it bigger. Anyone know how i can do it? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ty!' border='0' alt='ty!' />