Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

making locale_de , locale_ca, and locale_ae on client

Discussion on making locale_de , locale_ca, and locale_ae on client within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
making locale_de , locale_ca, and locale_ae on client

How can I do this? whenever i change locale.cfg to say "10002 1252 ca" it will not run the game..

I always get an error about "REGION_DICT" or "WEBBLOCK" or "RegionID"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help Making 5065 client
09/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey Everyone I want to know if its easier to make a 5065 client than a 5165 client i dont want ninjas only thier skills so if anyone could show me a guide or something so i can try to make one thanks all help is appreciated
Making client Smaller
12/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, i knew tthere was a combination of keys on your keyboard to make the sro client smaller, only problem is, i cant remember it.. So if anyone knows it, then please post it, and dont come here with alt+f4 bullshit, because then we all know that you are to childish to even give a normal reply..
Problem making client
12/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
when i try to replace my target box with "C:\Server\Soul.exe"blacknull it doesnt let me it says specified in Target box is not valid. Make sure path and file name are correct.
Making Multi Client
06/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
could anyone help me on how to create multi client with visible time and day?????:confused:
[Help] with Ini Acc Making from Client
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok here a problem i found this is making accounts with Ini file. What happens is it deletes the account and remakes it lol. Any Ideal on how i can fix this here is my code. public static byte Authenticate(string Username, string Password) { if (Username.StartsWith("NEW")) { string CreateName = Username.Remove(0, 3); string File = System.Windows.Forms.Application.StartupPath + "\\Accounts\\" + CreateName + ".acc"; ...