Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map editor?

Discussion on Map editor? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Map editor?

hab grad en viedeo gefunden wo einer die ATR datei im client ändert...
wollt ma wissen was ihr davon haltet

Old 07/02/2010, 15:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm

wenn man die safesofe bei sich denn verändert und das auch denn so ist wäre das was cooles für angelbotter
Old 07/02/2010, 17:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
@ S U P I: klappt, gibt nen Video wo der macher des Videos Leute aus der Savezone hjaut und dann killt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Media.pk2 Editor(Hex editor)
03/18/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
I have found a post on another forum about how to make pk2 edits. I have tried this and it works and its guides are very easy to use. This is for anyone that is farming at low levels, and gets bored, this might not be a bad idea to keep yourself entertained. This is the website The Mother Of Pk2 Tuts! - Silkroad Tavern Download the hex editor they have on the first page http://www.handshake.de/user/chmaas/delphi...nloa d/xvi32.zip And follow the different guides they have for...
Suche einen kostenlosen wow gameobject-Editor/karten-Editor
07/26/2009 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe vor kurzen gesehen das es auch einen ingame editor gibt wo man alles kopieren oder löschen kann... z.b. einen baum einfach raufklicken und weg ziehen oder berge anheben und senken. Jetzt ist die frage wo bekommt man sowas her?! was nichts kostet und auch nen funzt?! Bitte um hilfe