Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ENGLISH QUESTS

Discussion on ENGLISH QUESTS within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ENGLISH QUESTS

can some1 upload english quests for metin2 and can someone tell me how to change gold type look like in us.....now is 100 ten houndrand....can some1 tell how to make to write 1.000.000????
Old 06/13/2011, 10:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
english quests

I need "/locale/en" too.. if domeone have it, please upload!

Thank You.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche]All Quests in English
03/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi Everyone i am looking for all the quests translated in English or French but not google trad English Thanks =)
Quests files in English
01/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Anybody know where find the quest files translated to english? In this forum I find many different quests files, but translated on Deutsch...
Sunworld Fully English Even Quests
09/02/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Version : 2.020 You don't even have to download a lot... Just download the attached file, unpack it, rename the file to SRO_Client(if you show file extensions SRO_Client.exe), and replace it with the original SW client.everything will be english. Everything is english.Skill Books(Even their description before the books start) The Quests are english, and fully described.All npc texts are english.EVERYTHING.The Quest Symbols are still under the npc, that's not realated to my client....
Skills, Quests, NPCs in english for Chinese Client/pServer
07/12/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 21 Replies
Translates Quests, Items, NPCs and some Messages ingame into english. Added Original Chinese Data files also, if you don't like the translation. Have fun.