Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mv rename

Discussion on mv rename within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mv rename

wo kann ich herausfinden was spinnt?
Bei mir kommt immer mv rename ganze zeit
Old 03/22/2010, 18:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
Er findet eine Datei nicht.. hast du denn irgendwas verändert am Server ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Where Rename This?
03/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Hi my question it, how it is possible to rename this number marked on a picture where onto a text? Who knows it please the file writes its accurate achievement down where it is possible to rewrite this. Greet too! http://www.borderlandseu.hu/ideee/help.jpg There is some Dracoban yet the npc_zemaraim.act.1303 npc is set well on all of them and then this is not on his place from what is? Where can I correct this in order for him to take his place? ...
Rename core...
01/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi. 1. What locale must have my local P - Server ( i have modified it ..ups) 2.When i start F-TERM gives me a lot of errors with ...rename core ..
Rename NPC? [HELP]
12/08/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Does Anyone know how to rename those freaking NPC's ? i got more which i need change .... http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/12/8/t_1088 66423m_f152378.jpg
Rename CO
12/21/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
hello, I made this program because with much of launched CO it is difficult to play this prog put the pseudo in the name of the window I can give the source code to admin or modo if you want Edit : I change attachment because I ve modify source ! It work fine now
Question- co rename
01/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i remember there was this old proggy that could rename all the dumps and traces that CO left behind, such as in the prefetch and such so that you dont get caught playing it. my parents now just got really strict, and i was wondering about that file... because i dont think it works anymore or can sumone tell me where the CO leaves behind its traces... i know there: Prefetch File Dumps in CO folder Log folder for talk