Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

metin2 banning

Discussion on metin2 banning within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
metin2 banning

Hi, i would like to know what is banned if you are banned? Do they ban every account that has been signed in on your IP? or every account on your email?
Someone please anwser i would like to know.

Hallo, würde Ich mag wissen, was verboten ist, wenn Sie verboten sind? Don't ban sie jedes Konto, die in auf Ihrem IP unterzeichnet? oder alle Ihre E-Mail-Konto auf?
Someone please Bestellung antworten würde ich gern wissen.
Old 01/30/2010, 02:35   #2

Navicat->Player->Player->Status->Ok->Banned
->Account was Banned
Old 01/30/2010, 02:56   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,475
they ban all your accounts on your mail
Old 01/30/2010, 03:00   #4

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 1,389
Navicat->Player->Player->Status->OK-> BLOCK
->Account was Banned right
Looking at the Account that what you will get banned. Look at the banned IP Adress, and search it at the account table. And now you banning all with the self email adresses.
Old 01/30/2010, 03:02   #5

elite*gold: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zk0rpion View Post
Navicat->Player->Player->Status->Ok->Banned
->Account was Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfiFighter View Post
Navicat->Player->Player->Status->OK-> BLOCK
->Account was Banned right
Lesen bildet...

Code:
Do they ban every account that has been signed in on your IP? or every account on your email?

All accounts on your e-mail.
Old 01/30/2010, 11:15   #6

Thank you! So if I change the email on one of my secondary accounts, and use a fishbout with that, then my main won't get banned if a GM catches my secondary botting?