Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for awesome metin2 devloper

Discussion on Looking for awesome metin2 devloper within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Looking for awesome metin2 devloper

Introduce:

Hello Im owner of some projects for example we are one of top 4story servers, WE are very unique becouse of really good dev team for example we are only able to make own maps atm.

Keep going:

3 mounth ago i have taked idea to make metin2 server! For poland community *im from italy* but you will ask why for poland? Becouse have really good advertise here 4 YT with +1Milion subs so y... there is chance to go far with project as well. Ive started with one poland guy ... but he scammed me aswell ... SO you will ask me what i have allready and what i offer?
ATm i have bought
Machine
Domains
Aniamted Weapons *5 sets*
10 own weapons sets
All new maps
36 new monsters *textures*and 8 bosses*textures* +effects on them and new skills animations on them
Server files with Source *engine with open source*
*awesome advertise
*fp with over 4000 likes and everypost reach over 10-20 k

90% of pl community know what is this project allready *i mean yt community*
****** $$$$ im supportign also by money to buy things whats needed
WE can make mounhtly price *contract* or % from money getting!
*company to pay taxes
*my dev Team who can help in things but they never work with metin2 so i need find some metin2 dev.
*also have 6class files

You can write to me in
Italy
ENg
CZ
PL
RUS
Contact!
Private message
email
Skype aiutkapec800
ts.v4story.com *admin room*
Old 02/20/2017, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
Please use our collective thread to look for team members.
->

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
metin2, metin2bigproject, metin2poland, v4story, vmetin