Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error opening Metin2 client with logininfo.py

Discussion on Error opening Metin2 client with logininfo.py within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Error opening Metin2 client with logininfo.py

Hi im trying to use a switchbot hack, but when i paste the files and i open metin2 client i get this error:

Run - exceptions.NameError:name 'MAP_CAPE' is not defined

Should i import something on any python file?
Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 logininfo bypass
02/20/2016 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hello guys im here because I'm trying to bypass the logininfo protection, I have the client (private server) unpacked but I dont know how I bypass it
[MiniHow-To] Metin2 loginInfo.py 'fixx' in Python
08/29/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 15 Replies
Hi community The metin2 clients are inject automatically the loginInfo.py when start and here is the fixx. If you want to try it, rename the FileExtractor.py to loginInfo.py and put the metin2 client folder then launch. (The information thanks for ATAG) This fix is good for the good-protected clients because easily removable. If the client is protected from external python files against, I think this is not necessary. 1.) Extract the root.*** files and open the introLogin.py file....
metin2 client error
07/13/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys i have a big problem :/ with my metin2 client when i change map my client crashed and i get an error with ?????? i dont know what is this error so if someone know pls help me!
Metin2 Client Error Log
01/08/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hallo ich habe ein Problemm mit mein Client da kommt frage zeichen der client benndet sich und 1 mal runtime error bei Client starter ich schreib mal unten die error log von Client rein xSanii Client Module Name: C:\Users\Marcel\Desktop\Client\ClientStarter.exe Time Stamp: 0x7375705f - Tue May 20 22:45:19 2031 Exception Type: 0xc0000005