Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dangerous?

Discussion on Dangerous? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dangerous?

Hey,
I wud ask if it is dangerous to put a LINK for register AND download on internet? Because! Gameforge will close my server if they watch it.

-NicklasNW
Old 01/01/2010, 23:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hm.. yes, it would be quite dangerous for you and your server, but there are tons of servers now and the chance is by 5% that they catch you. If you are using a "Hamachi" server it's not dangerous, because they can't get on you're Metin2 HP but first at all you need to make a Metin2 Privat server hp that connect's to your hamachi IP just like this example: now thats mine and you can't get on it because your hamachi's not connected to my IP so yeah I hope you understand me.

Tags
discussions, metin2, mt2, private, questions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dangerous Tread Dangerous
12/28/2009 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
Hi ^^
How dangerous is botting on EU
10/06/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Yeah i m just curious whether any1 has been banned yet for whatever reason (botting/goldspamming/scamming and botting again) and if there is any threat of getting banned, cuz to me the EU GM support seem to be kind bad or NC Soft just dont care abt ppl botting at all.. i mean Blizzard always has been fighting botters and we all know that we d take a risk if we try to bot, but NC Soft is a complete other story, like Lineage II is kinda like botters heaven, and i m not sure if ppl get...
sbot 1.24 dangerous or not?
05/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi everybody as i wanted to unpack the sbot 1.24,i got a message from antivirus so i uploaded it on virustotal.com here´s the scan: Virustotal. MD5: a10e76e6a7887250a3ee64c55d7b85d7 Trojan.Crypt.TPM.Gen a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida TR/Crypt.TPM.Gen my question:
Is this virus dangerous ?
04/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Worm.Win32.Malware.gen (suspicious)