Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Trees Textures

Discussion on [Help] Trees Textures within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Help] Trees Textures

Hello, who can help me to give me the leaves on the trees textures such as pink, red and blue or white if you want. I'm not good and when I wanted to try to change the texture of the leaves, I noticed that all files with the extension .dds and I could not open adobe photoshop.

I'll leave the list of names of trees here, if you want to help me.

List:
Old 09/16/2016, 20:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Add new trees.
09/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Sorry guys you could kindly tell me in detail how I can add more maps and trees in various villas? Thank you.
New trees. ?
05/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
can you tell me some informations about how to add new trees on maps.?( I cant understand deutsch. I live in Poland). Im noob in that. ive begun intresting in private servers 2 or 3 months ago. ;)
BM / No Trees
09/22/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Is there a way to delete the trees in BM ? WIll be much easier to find the lucky boxes ...
trees
02/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
any1 can edit or remove trees in every city its kinda annoying since when u click the mobs usually blocks ur attack when u click????
Blank Trees
05/15/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 8 Replies
Any 1 have sprites to make blank trees without leaves or hex code to disable leaves. Post here plz