Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection fail when I put the right user/pass

Discussion on Connection fail when I put the right user/pass within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server error?

Also, I've changed the serverinfo.py located on root files on client. All the IP that were there, I changed to mine.

Okay, so far so good, now here's the problem:

If I put the wrong password when login:

Hide contents

As you can see, it warns me that my ID or password are wrong...

But If I put both ID and password correctly:

As you can see, it says that it failed to connect to the server...

I've been looking alot these days, but I couldn't find anything...

Do you know why is it making such "error"? Do you know how to fix it?

syserr:

SYSERR: Sep 4 09:40:28 :: BuildStateIndexToName: QUEST wrong quest state file for quest Eisland_W?chter
SYSERR: Sep 4 09:40:31 :: GetQuestStateIndex: QUEST wrong quest state file Eisland_W?chter.start
SYSERR: Sep 4 09:40:31 :: GetQuestStateIndex: QUEST wrong quest state file Eisland_W?chter.start
SYSERR: Sep 4 10:52:38 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 906

SYSERR: Sep 4 15:03:29 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 2011

SYSERR: Sep 4 15:57:31 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 986

SYSERR: Sep 4 18:30:37 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 1500

SYSERR: Sep 4 19:18:28 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 1722

SYSERR: Sep 4 19:20:38 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 1816

SYSERR: Sep 4 19:33:36 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 2015

Please, I need your help
Old 09/06/2016, 16:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FTP connection fail
08/03/2015 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hi, i have problem with connection on ftp with example script i get message all time "ERROR = -1", but in filezilla or other ftp client i connect normally with same data ? And what this _FTP_Open('') means, i can write what i want in ? like this is my connection name or something from server ? thanks in advance #include <FTPEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $sServer = '**********'
DB Connection fail
06/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Well when i try to start op Sr_shardmanager i get a DB connection fail , could it be because i had an error when installing MySQL: It said there was something wrong with my ASP and i thought it wasn't anything special but now i think it's cause of that error that the DB won't connect. I checked all .ini files and everything is as it should be so..
connection to the server - fail
03/23/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello everyone, I finally managed to configure my server and my French client. But, I do not have to connect it. I use "SERVER_SHAIYA_LITE V.12" and French client ep 4.5 I try to connect with: - User: admin
[Help]Steam fail connection :/
10/29/2010 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
Hey habe mir gestern bei Steam 2 neue Games gekauft 1x Borlderlands 1x Nation Red Nation Red läuft einwand frei. Doch jetzt kommt mein Problem.. wenn ich Borderlands starten will kommt
About this Fail Board and another Fail User
02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something... ... I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from... He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...