Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Channel switches off, why? Pay for solve.

Discussion on Channel switches off, why? Pay for solve. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Channel switches off, why? Pay for solve.

Hi everyone.
I have a question to you.
I have my private server about 3 months.
During this 3 months everything was OK, but yesterday my server started freaking out. I mean channels.

I refreshing my website and all channels are green (online). 2-3 minutes laters (sometimes 1 hour later) i refresh my page and i have 3 green and 1 red channels. The red one is mainly ch1, where is the most amount of players.
Sometimes, but rarerly ch2,ch3 and ch4 also can be off, but mainly ch1.

During one day the ch1 was stoped about 5 to 8 times where during the 3 monts everything was OK.

I paste here my syserr after stoped ch1.
Can you tell me what is wrong? I can pay for someone who help me solve this problem.

Please, help me.
Old 01/25/2016, 01:33   #2

I Can i Help when you Pay
This is a Mysql fail
ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Out of range value for column 'what' at row
This say all ^^ i know i can fix it
Old 01/25/2016, 07:28   #3

elite*gold: 100
contact me, you have my skype id to profile page.
Old 01/25/2016, 16:21   #4

But today someone kick all my channels, so I think it can be with this "out o range".
I think that someone have command in game which he use every time he want.
What do you think about some forbidden commands? Becouse I don't see anything wrong in this errors in syserr.
Old 01/26/2016, 11:31   #5

Contact me in skype, I'll help you to fix this error.
Old 01/26/2016, 13:45   #6

Better post a syserr with the last pid_init in it, so that we can see what the last error was .