Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

METIN2 Server Crash to login!

Discussion on METIN2 Server Crash to login! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
METIN2 Server Crash to login!

I've a very big problem, I've created a metin2 server with MAXMI files.
I've installed FREEBSD in a pc (NOT A VM) and everything run perfect, I can connect to the game, but when my friend try, He's been kick to login.
Help me please, because I'm stucked with this problem for 6 days and I don't know how to solve it!!
Old 10/24/2015, 17:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Help please, I go crazy with this error, if anyone know a solution please tell me! Peraphs a system like surakopft but for this new files...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crash when i login to server
03/17/2014 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hi! I use montana files, loginserver and gameserver work perfectly, no error. But when i login to server (after login) i crash! Why??
your Login server crash
03/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
okay i was just wondering, how do you know when your login server crash lets say you cannot connect to server .29 how would you know??
login/auth server crash
03/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi, Hab ein Problem unzwar: Mein Root Sponsor hat einen login/auth server crash alle 5 Stunden. Und er fragt wie er das beheben kann? Bitte hier Posten oder wer das wirklick kann: MSN: [email protected]
need help login server crash
03/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hi i dont speak german very well so i prefer write it in english if it's ok i dont know why but the login server(auth) crash every few hours and i cant seems to find a fix for it can anyone help me please? thanks to the helpers!
LOGIN Server crash,!!!ROOT
12/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hi my server is on root and for some reason after 2-3 hours the login server crash and i get "fail to connect" error when im trying to enter. the server doesnt crash only the login. someone said here before it maybe coz YMIR blocked my root ip every 3 hours so this why. is there any fix for it?