Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

old player/server need info help

Discussion on old player/server need info help within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
old player/server need info help

hello all

its been awhile since i have been here and lets hope im in the right section......
as its been over 2 years(early 2013) since i have had a server/client worked on so heres my questions to get it all going again in adding stuff etc

1 can anyone point me to the "how to" add mobs etc

2 can anyone point me to the "how to" add items etc

3 can anyone point me to the "how to" add maps and whats the max number

as i can remember how to do some things and still have some files

thanks for any help and lets see if i picked the right place

OldFart (ex GA Sixteen)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
get player info
09/05/2014 - Dragon City - 0 Replies
how to get info dragon in dragonarium??? please help me
Returning player and i need info
11/03/2012 - Atlantica Online - 4 Replies
i decided to come back to the game after like 2-3years and i was wondering how much money would i need to come back with no problems. my character was 101-102 and i had a bunch of mercs 70-100. the main thing im asking is how much would it cost me to get +0 gear around this level for all my mercs and upgrade my spartan/druid/sheriff/elementalist/pirate to an appropriate rank. also i'll probably be looking to buy/trade for gold so helping me out would probably be beneficial if you're a gold...
[INFO] AutoClick For Player
09/13/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
hello, There is a Script WP "AutoClick" to attack player?
[Info] Highest Player
06/07/2010 - WarRock - 27 Replies
Hey, So hier sind mal die besten in WR aufgelistet! (Der alte Threadersteller wurde gebannd dann hab ich beschlossen das ich den Thread weiterführe und update. (Habs nicht von Pasch22 kopiert.. Ich habe sein Thread geupdatet. Hier der Link zum Pasch22's Thread.) Fangen wir mal an: Level: 79
[Info] Highest Player
06/01/2010 - WarRock - 16 Replies
Hey, So hier sind mal die besten in WR aufgelistet! (Habs nicht von Pasch22 kopiert.. Ich habe sein Thread nur geupdatet. Hier der Link zum Pasch22's Thread.) Fangen wir mal an: Level: 79