Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP: Can you Create Mt2.vmc or .vhd Files?

Discussion on HELP: Can you Create Mt2.vmc or .vhd Files? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP: Can you Create Mt2.vmc or .vhd Files?

I have a question for everyone who is reading. I have all the programs to create a metin2 server and all the files necessary but the problem is that I do NOT have any of the mt2.vmc or mt2.vhd files. Is there a way I can take the server files I have and roll them up into a .vmc or .vhd file so I can run it on the Virtual Machine?

Ich habe eine Frage für jeden, der liest. Ich habe alle Programme, um eine metin2-Server und alle erforderlichen Dateien zu erstellen, aber das Problem ist, dass ich keine der mt2.vmc oder mt2.vhd Dateien. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit kann ich die Server-Dateien Ich habe zu nehmen und rollen sie in eine .vmc oder .vhd-Datei, damit ich sie auf der virtuellen Maschine laufen?

(I know, Google Translate fails. -.-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please - Change in .lua files and compress files without errors KOM to create mods.
06/07/2015 - Elsword - 3 Replies
What's up guys, I do not understand much about this MoonLoader, but I think he is paid. I do not know if they are members of this forum are managing to modify the files .lua Elsword and compress the KOM files without errors. Well, if you know how to package KOM files without giving the error in Elsword could create a tutorial here? And another thing could make a modification to increase the level ones like absurdly ... 1500% EXP and ED, please, I want to play pvp but people here in...
[HELP ]create flyffpserver and source files
09/02/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I am learning to create a flyff private server, and wanted to know what it is for the source files and how to create a server from it thanks. ???? help me please
help: need files to create server
07/17/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
hi every body i need files to create server for me i watch more movie about setup but i can't find files pls help ... thn
[REQUEST] Tool to create *.SAF files
02/26/2010 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
Hi, I need a tool to create SAF files. I have some information as to what needs to be done, but I don't know enough to do it myself. Here's some info you might find useful. SAF - Standard Archive Format SAH - it seems to be a type of ... header? ... with information about contents of SAF.
Looking for files to create private server.
12/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Need files to create private server. Any kind soul willing to share those files? I've been browsing through webs but most download links are dead.