Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request quest.

Discussion on Request quest. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request quest.

Hello

My Quest Request:
Player click on npc and have 3 options
1- Give exp Lv30-50
2- Give exp Lv50-80
3- Give exp Lv80-105

Thank you so much if you could help me !
Old 05/05/2015, 23:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please post it

#Closerequest
Closed Thread

Tags
metin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] QUEST
04/30/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello I would like to ask you guys to help me create a quest with the follow steps: When kill player with lv30 higher give (random item). That random item is giving from a list of items. Quest needs to have : -only will be activated if the player is lv30 ou higher. -List of items to give. -percentage of drop. I will appreciate that
Compile all quest without quest's files list // Kompilieren Sie alle Quest ohne Quest
07/17/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
ENGLISH Hello dear community, this is a very simple guide but at the same time useful. How to compile ALL quest in the folder "quest" without the files list in the file "locale_list"? Easy! Open the file "make" and replace the content of the file with this: for f in *.quest; do ./qc $f; done Oki. Now set the 0777 permission to the file. Finally open a SSH client and sign in. Write the command: cd /game_file_folder
Quest request!
04/01/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Kann mir einer eine Quest erstellen womit ich mit 30002 (ID des Items) Sachen erstellen kann und Monster rufen kann. So sollte das aussehen : Rechtklick auf das Item. Da kommt dann ein Fenster Item erstellen und unten drunter Monster rufen Wenn man drauf (auf irgend eins) drückt kommt da so ein schwarzer balken wo man Item ID oder Monster schreibt und dann auf OK. Wäre hilfreich wenn einer sowas schreiben könnte. (Vergessen : Man sollte auch Ankündigungen schreibn können, teleportieren )
[REQUEST] GCPH CHARACTER UNLOCK QUEST/JOB QUEST
02/25/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Hi!... Is there any thread here that will give a complete list of requirements of completing a job quest specially the steps of completing the 4th job quest?... hope someone post it... this will help alot to us newbie:):handsdown::p