Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Undefined reference to CryptoPP

Discussion on Undefined reference to CryptoPP within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Undefined reference to CryptoPP

Hello ! Can anyone please help me, crypptopp errors won't let me compile the source successfully. I use Freebsd 9.2 32 bit (Vps server) and i just keep getting this error whenever I'm compiling, I made sure that the -lcryptopp flag is defined in makefile and all.. I saw in a thread where MartPwns told Vanilla who kinda had the same problem as me, to change the compiler version for cryptopp and try to recompile.. I did that but it did not solve my problem please help me!!

PHP Code:
game_runknown_32.dir/src/cipher.cpp.oIn function `CryptoPP::AllocatorWithCleanup<unsigned int, true>::deallocate(void*, unsigned int) [clone .isra.53]':
cipher.cpp:(.text+0x42): undefined reference to 
`CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)'
game_runknown_32.dir/src/cipher.cpp.o: In function `DH2KeyAgreement::DH2KeyAgreement()'
:
cipher.cpp:(.text+0x11c1): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)'
game_runknown_32.dir/src/cipher.cpp.o: In function 
`CryptoPP::CipherModeBase::ResizeBuffers()':
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBase13ResizeBuffersEv[_ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBase13ResizeBuffersEv]+0x75): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)'
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBase13ResizeBuffersEv[_ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBase13ResizeBuffersEv]+0x81): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedAllocate(unsigned int)'
`CryptoPP::ModePolicyCommonTemplate<CryptoPP::AdditiveCipherAbstractPolicy>::CipherSetKey(CryptoPP::NameValuePairs const&, unsigned char const*, unsigned int)':
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP24ModePolicyCommonTemplateINS_28AdditiveCipherAbstractPolicyEE12CipherSetKeyERKNS_14NameValuePairsEPKhj[_ZN8CryptoPP24ModePolicyCommonTemplateINS_28AdditiveCipherAbstractPolicyEE12CipherSetKeyERKNS_14NameValuePairsEPKhj]+0xf1): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)'
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP24ModePolicyCommonTemplateINS_28AdditiveCipherAbstractPolicyEE12CipherSetKeyERKNS_14NameValuePairsEPKhj[_ZN8CryptoPP24ModePolicyCommonTemplateINS_28AdditiveCipherAbstractPolicyEE12CipherSetKeyERKNS_14NameValuePairsEPKhj]+0x101): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedAllocate(unsigned int)'
`CryptoPP::MontgomeryRepresentation::MontgomeryRepresentation(CryptoPP::MontgomeryRepresentation const&)':
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC2ERKS0_[_ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC5ERKS0_]+0xd3): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedAllocate(unsigned int)'
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC2ERKS0_[_ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC5ERKS0_]+0x1b6): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)'
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC2ERKS0_[_ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC5ERKS0_]+0x1c3): undefined reference to 
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC2ERKS0_[_ZN8CryptoPP24MontgomeryRepresentationC5ERKS0_]+0x1d1): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)'
game_runknown_32.dir/src/cipher.cpp.oIn function `CryptoPP::CipherModeBase::~CipherModeBase()':
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBaseD2Ev[_ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBaseD5Ev]+0x4c): undefined reference to 
game_runknown_32.dir/src/cipher.cpp.o: In function `CryptoPP::CipherModeBase::~CipherModeBase()'
:
cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBaseD0Ev[_ZN8CryptoPP14CipherModeBaseD5Ev]+0x54): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)'
game_runknown_32.dir/src/cipher.cpp.o:cipher.cpp:(.text._ZN8CryptoPP14CTR_ModePolicyD2Ev[_ZN8CryptoPP14CTR_ModePolicyD5Ev]+0x81): more undefined references to 
`CryptoPP::AlignedDeallocate(void*)' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [Bin/release/game_runknown_32] Error 1
gmake[1]: *** [game/game_runknown_32.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [all] Error 2 
#UPP please help..

#UPP

HELP PLEASE
Old 02/17/2015, 13:12   #2

Simple =) Use the Path to the cryptopp-Library in Extern-Folder, not to a pre-installed one
Old 02/18/2015, 10:21   #3

that's what I'm already doing, using the path of Cryptopp of Extern folder. I think that might be a compiler issue? I saw on m2dev a thread where Vanilla was having the same problem as me and someone told her to recompile the cryptopplib with gcc, and the problem was solved for her. I tried to do that as well but no luck. Btw I recompiled it with CC = gcc49 and tried other different options like CXX = g++49, but still... I would appreciate any help!

Tags
c++ cryptopp