Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how could i register/download/find metin2 p server?

Discussion on how could i register/download/find metin2 p server? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how could i register/download/find metin2 p server?

hello could any1 who speak english tell me where could i register, download pserver? tnx for all your help
Old 10/26/2009, 21:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
It exist many PrivateServer but only with hamachi. Some Hamachi Server's network are full so you cant connect to them. You can wait or search for a Server, and if you find one you're happy
Old 10/26/2009, 21:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
hmm all i found i don`t know how to register or download not working...
Old 10/26/2009, 21:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
Register = You have a Admin in the Hamachi Network.

Download = You need a Metin2 Local Starter where you can change the Ip where you connect.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HowTo] Register and Download Metin2 - Reflex of Glory (RoG)
02/09/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 68 Replies
-Reflex of Glory (RoG) ist ein privater (root) Server- -Anmerkung: Dieser Server ist nicht wie jeder andere Server, ein Server wo man nach 2 Tagen 90 ist. Hier sind Gs und Ps was besonderes^^, also eine herausforderung)- -Anmerkung²: Der Server ist noch in der Open Beta, die Accounts Charaktere werden jedoch nicht gelöscht :D) Hi, dies ist mein erstes HowTo :D Ich fang einfach ma an :) Als erstes geht man auf die Homepage: *removed by AngelAndi*
Cant find password and found bug in register system
05/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi! i back to global silkroad today and i try to connect my accont i forgot the id but i have the email,first name and last. and i im 90% sure what the pass i try to look for the id with the joymax system and i saw the first 3 leetrs of the id and i almost sure! i know what the id after i saw thet and the id is incorrect cuse when i try to register to check if the id is used it show me that the id is aviable so i tried to check some id i had and when i use the change password it doesnt...
where do i find to download the new server
04/27/2009 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
where can i download the co private server i registerd but i dont see it help me out or email me the download link [email protected]