Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Interface!!

Discussion on [Help] Interface!! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Interface!!

Hey everyone, well yesterday me and my friend got my server working perfectly on Hamachi we was on playing etc

but today when he went to connect it wouldn't allow him, i believe i know the problem but i don't know how to sort it.

in the Virtual PC interface (sysinstall) the IPv4 IP disappears each time i reboot and i don't know why.

if anyone knows would be great for your help

Thanks

lee
Old 10/23/2009, 01:24   #2

Open VPC and go to your Network Configuration. Change on the right to Hamachi network device..^^ hope u understand
Old 10/23/2009, 01:47   #3

Hey LichKing, i understand clearly, but i already have that set to hamachi
Old 10/23/2009, 03:37   #4

i think wrong configuration
Old 10/23/2009, 15:27   #5

well, i set the configuration up the same as i did before, but what is HAPPENING the IPv4 address disappears once i reboot the server,,,,, but my friend can log in to the char screen then when he goes to load the map it just get stops and doesn't load my port map is all online
Old 10/23/2009, 15:34   #6

einloggen,char auswahl funktioniert ja alles, aber der lade screen lädt und lädt...