Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quest Buggs

Discussion on Quest Buggs within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Quest Buggs

Hallo Zusammen,

Seitdem ich die 54k Game drinnen habe, buggen die Quests herum.
Manchmal wird die Quest nicht geladen, obwohl sie drinnen ist und das zweite Problem seht ihr im Bild.

Kann mir da einer helfen?

Lg
Old 12/27/2014, 22:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Vanilla's ?
Old 12/28/2014, 14:29   #3

Ja, es ist die Vanilla 54k Game.
Old 12/28/2014, 17:04   #4

elite*gold: 0
Das hat aber mit der game nichts zu thun habe die selben files bei mir gehts eiwantfrei.
Haste an der quest rumgespielt?
Old 12/28/2014, 17:14   #5

Ich hab an der Quest nichts gemacht, erst seitdem ich die 54k Game drinnen habe, Buggt die Quest herum..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buggs
12/04/2012 - Seafight - 1 Replies
Hello , I pay 10 euro for all awaible buggs that are existing I want Minimally cristal or gold or skill bug or castle PM me, only trusted members.. I also search a pearls and cristals seller , i can pay alot of money ,i swear on honor i would not give anything to anyone. I will shut up my mouth about all transactions.. PM me ;)
Compile all quest without quest's files list // Kompilieren Sie alle Quest ohne Quest
07/17/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
ENGLISH Hello dear community, this is a very simple guide but at the same time useful. How to compile ALL quest in the folder "quest" without the files list in the file "locale_list"? Easy! Open the file "make" and replace the content of the file with this: for f in *.quest; do ./qc $f; done Oki. Now set the 0777 permission to the file. Finally open a SSH client and sign in. Write the command: cd /game_file_folder
Buggs i need help with
05/30/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
First off all i can't use the pharos dungeon. i have changed maps and everything. only thing i havent changed is obelix. any one have a working obelix for 31 and 32? if there is obelix for it tho:-) the magical mass of crowly don't work on my server and alot use that for enchanting. any idea why this don't work? anyone hade that prob before? is it mabe a thing to check? i can by and sell it and it drops but i can't use it when enchanting GS? do they have another setup in...
GAMEUP BUGGS OR L2J server Buggs
08/24/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I need to know,buggs,exploits or something else to use into GAMEUP . Gameup is L2jServer. Thanks,