Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Language code page or settings

Discussion on Language code page or settings within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Language code page or settings

Anyone tell me where is the language settings (especially code page settings) keep in metin2 client (or server)?
Root.epk or locale_xx.epk ? and which python file define this settings ?
I can't see item names properly in client.Especially "ı,ç,ş,ğ,ü" like chars.They seems corrupted (Some weird characters= @%&^#)
I set locale.cfg to 1254 tr. and set locale to tr but there is a hidden setting I think.
I m using locale_string.txt and locale.lua from TR game server.I can see sub messages correctly (like info messeges)
When I write item_proto db with Turkish chars names I can see them correctly
(I drop some items to ground and I see their names correct)
Probably its the Client side problem
Pls help.
Old 11/05/2014, 00:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still waiting for help.Anyone know about language settings pls help.I changed every locale setting to tr but I cant see item names properly on client.
(in configs, in db, almost everywhere...)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates
07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines :handsdown::handsdown:
Any one Please help me code this registretion page
07/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-stric t.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title><?php echo $server;?></title> <meta name="keywords" content="" /> <meta name="description" content="" /> <link href="include/design.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> </head> <body>
Need Some code for reg page
08/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Well i've been trying to get player's indicator done but I failed.So I am asking for help if anyone can help me in making one for my reg page?I am using Binary.
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings.
05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.