Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with some commands

Discussion on help with some commands within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face help with some commands

Hi all, I am new and before I mess a little: P
Well I am GM on a private server and wanted to see if I would help with some commands and codes are:

* Zip ring and wedding bouquet *

* Code of combos *

* Command to cruel or chivalric *

* Zip polymorphic ball *

* Command to give exp *

* Command to raise str and dex vit *

Well thanks to all
buscar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RF Up5 GM Commands
10/30/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 49 Replies
For who know how to do GM commands w/o be a GM (not like me :( ) or for owner of server //E2P1G5 Updated RF GM commands ALT+B (Opens observer menu which enables fly/noclip mode.) /add <USERNAME> (Add the user to your player list, only usable in observer mode, must have player targeted when you do it.) /remove <USERNAME> (Remove player from observer list.) /add (Use this command to add a...
GM Commands
07/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to leak the GM commands??? Or provide any insight on how to find them. If so pls post or PM. TY
[Key Commands] Default Key Commands for the beginners
10/01/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Default keybindings: Abilities Window V Backpack Window: B Career Window: K Character Window: C Battlegroup Window: Left Alt + R Developer Window: ; Guild Window: G Help Window: H
new GM Commands,most of EO
05/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
There is some new gamemaster commands. set to gm, type follow your player name, like youname. You can link to 天晴魔域技术论坛 - - powered by bbsmax for more help of Chinese The text "未知" is unknow in english. :eek: /amount_limit 未知 /attach ?查询奖品 /auto_pathfind 未知 /awardattrib1info 未知
/commands
12/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Does anyone know how to get the /look commands to work for the new patch, any help would be much apreciated. Chem.