Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] How To Change Unicode in Client?

Discussion on [Help] How To Change Unicode in Client? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help] How To Change Unicode in Client?

Hello Elite
i want change language Client Metin2 to Persian(Farsi).
for Support My language Country Need Utf-8 , but i don't know where i can change it, and need change direction ltr to rtl.

thx
Old 10/14/2014, 05:11   #2

Hi
Open your locale.cfg in the client and change the code inside to
10014 1256
And it will work
Good Luck

To Change Your Client to RTL You Need To Change the locale i will give you mine When I Open My Laptop
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2014, 11:35   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGA]E3DaM] View Post
Hi
Open your locale.cfg in the client and change the code inside to
10014 1256
And it will work
Good Luck

To Change Your Client to RTL You Need To Change the locale i will give you mine When I Open My Laptop

thx man , just say to me , what is 10014 & 1256

i want use utf-8 , and my Language is Persian (فارسی) ,and need write RTL , can u help me for this?

Tags
metin2, unicode

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VB]Unicode
04/30/2011 - .NET Languages - 2 Replies
Cheers, Ich möchte eine Datei umbenennen, jedoch soll der neue Dateiname Unicoder Steuerzeichen enthalten und ich weiß nicht ganz wie ich das bewerkstelligen soll. Jemand eine Idee?
[Question]How to change from unicode to chinese?
11/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hey, how to translate from unicode to normal text? P/S:I wanna know how to translate,i dont want anyone show me the word or any SQL..
DDEML Ansi & Unicode ~ Client & Server
11/04/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
I know how to delete posts, but how do i delete a thread or is that only admin?
Unicode
04/14/2007 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Hallo, hab mir vorhin ein paar neue Fonts installiert, und seither sehe ich die ü,ä und ö nurnoch als ? in einem schwarzen kasten. Ich sehe sie wenn ich hier tippe, aber wenn sie dann im Forum angezeigt bekomme sehe ich nurnoch die oben genannten ?. Muss ich irgendeinen besonderen Unicode installieren? Beim Font intallieren habe ich eigentlich nichts überschrieben, nur Fonts die ich nicht doppelt habe hinzugefügt. mfg edit: wer will kanns in technical support verschieben, seh ich eben...
unicode
06/06/2006 - Technical Support - 7 Replies
http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/3177/unicode6fk .jpg Das problem habe Ich, wenn Ich bestimmte 'texte' im "Editor" schreiben will. weiß jemand, wo ich das runterladen kann oder so, dass das weg geht?... hlep me plx^^ mfg Mahpets edit: " Listenfeld 'Codierung' " ist nicht da... :(:(