Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin35 English

Discussion on Metin35 English within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin35 English

Posted in metin35 forum

Old 10/08/2009, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
Help to translate a metin35 client to English
11/07/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
help to translate a m35 client to english pls :( (answers in english only thx :rolleyes:)
Metin35 english EXE
10/01/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, After a few hours of asking around the people on the server I finally got an english exe for the server4(new....), but I tried to put it in my usual 2008 metin and I get the error with /locale/ bla bla ... also tried it on the patched chinese client from metin35 site and the same thing.. any ideeas ? here is the download link i got from the guy who sent it to me