Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Secure for root server]

Discussion on [Secure for root server] within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Secure for root server]

Hello guys.

Can anyone tell me how to secure my database, my database backdoors, my game backdoors and my homepage backdoors?

I have a root private server, and someone always find my user details and connect to database and delete all server accounts or characters.

Please help me.
Thanks.
Old 10/03/2014, 18:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Send mee privatmesage and i will help you
GR: Stile mou minima edw na se boithiso

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Guide for secure server with 2 root server
12/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Heyho epvp. today iam searching for a guide to secure all connections/ports etc. from the root servers, which blocks any hacking attacks. Would be very nice.
Help me to secure my server
08/11/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello ! i have problem with some hackers. The hacker come to my server and create an account from my register site then he became like ADM. He use GM command against players. Additionally he remove all my database. i changed all my passwords in the server and database but he still able to log in and change him self to GM. i don't know what kind of hack he use???:confused: my server Shaiya is version 5.3 So please can u tell me how can i secure and close all weak point in my server and...