Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what function in client to start skill?

Discussion on what function in client to start skill? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what function in client to start skill?

[Python]
What function in client to start(example send packet) skill?
It is necessary to lock skill.

#closed
player.RequestUseLocalQuickSlot()
and
player.ClickSkillSlot()

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PHP] Problem - Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]
05/06/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies
Hallo ich möchte ein polnisches Script ins deutsche übersetzen damit ich ein Projekt weiterführen kann, allerdings ergibt sich das ziemlich schwer, egal bei welcher PHP Datei ich den Text veränder tritt dieser Fehler auf: "Warning: session_start() : Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /users/test/www/poczekalnia.php:1) in /users/test/www/poczekalnia.php on line 21" Hier zum Beispiel ist es: "Brak obiektów do wyświetlenia" Änder ich es in: "Es gibt...
Cast Skill Function (Help?)
07/27/2011 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Hey, I have tried to reverse engineer the cast skill function, and I am unsure from where I should inject the code. http://i54.tinypic.com/14w4nxx.png If you need more information yourself, the Skill function starts at 0x00462960. Any help would be appreciated!
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P
Skill Cast Function
05/15/2009 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
Hey, I'am new to this conquer hacking business, and my first goal is to write a memory based xp caster. I want it to cast a xp skill when xp reaches 100. I have found the offset for the xp skill but i don't understand the skill cast function in CO. if someone would nudge me in the right direction of how to find it or give me pointers i would appreciate it ~griswald