Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Color]NPC Kingdom

Discussion on [Color]NPC Kingdom within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Color]NPC Kingdom

Hy, I have little problem.
I am using GAME 40K and in all kingdoms , all NPCs have logo of Shinsoo Kingdom.
Any idea to solve it?
Thanks

#up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Source] Move mouse to specific color on screen (color aimbot)
11/20/2012 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
I was initially calling GetPixel in a loop to scan a screenshot for a specific RBG which caused a 2-3 delay before finding the color until I realized it's much faster to use LockBits and UnlockBits instead. Anyway, here's my source for finding a specific RBG color on your screen and then automatically moving the mouse to that color which is good for browser shooting games and what not. Compiled in vs2010. Imports System.Drawing.Imaging Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices
WoW Color Hack (Use color-codes in text)
09/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
WoWColorHack.flt -=Preamble=- I'm quite surprised that no one has released anything similar yet - the theory behind this dates back to the alpha days. Hell, I first used this filter on my own alpha sandbox. -=Theory=-