Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpacker

Discussion on Unpacker within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpacker

Hello.
Im want unpack a protected files. These files have a Lzo key. Im maked a unpacker and it works, but unpacker dont extract files which have a special signs (im mean ""?"" ""*"") If you know how to extract it help me please.

Sorry for bad engilsh.
Old 08/13/2014, 13:14   #2

elite*gold: 97
This is just a simple bug by creating the archive.
You may try to skip the first line out of, then it may work.

Regards
Old 08/13/2014, 13:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Im using infero unpacker and im dont know how to make it. Can you help me ?. It is my first time when im trying unpack protected files. Im need it becouse this server have a protected .exe and is impossible to inject anything becouse game crash.