Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

40k Gamefile LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfo] Failed to load package

Discussion on 40k Gamefile LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfo] Failed to load package within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
40k Gamefile LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfo] Failed to load package

Guten Tag Liebe Community
ich brauche mal hilfe ich weiß nicht wie ich das fixxen kann
(ich brauche kein Patcher also könnte man in löschen
aber ich weiß nicht wo das ist)

PHP Code:
SYSERRAug  6 12:19:16.287666 :: LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfoFailed to load package/cshybridcrypt_metin2_patch_ds.dat
SYSERR
Aug  6 12:19:16.287949 :: LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfoFailed to load package/cshybridcrypt_metin2_patch_dss_box.dat
SYSERR
Aug  6 12:19:16.334190 :: LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfoFailed to load package/cshybridcrypt_metin2_patch_w20_sound.dat
SYSERR
Aug  6 12:19:16.334904 :: LoadPackageCryptInfo: [PackageCryptInfoFailed to load package/cshybridcrypt_metin2_patch_w21_etc.dat 
Old 08/06/2014, 12:41   #2

du brauchst die serverside keys für package/cshybridcrypt_metin2_patch_ds.dat ....
du kannst dir aber auch welche suchen die mit einem anderen Type gepackt worden sind, diese wären dann aber einfach decryptbar.
Old 08/06/2014, 12:44   #3

ich möchte den Patcher ja raus nehmen
wie und wo ist das zeug^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Failed to Load to Reference Data!
06/03/2020 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Anyone know how to Fix it :/ http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=153497&stc=1&d=1353434208 I dont know why i get this Error here u can see my DB Lines http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=153498&stc=1&d=1353434208 Mystery :facepalm:
Failed to load Steam.dll
05/06/2014 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Ich habe Steam Deinstalliert weil davor irgenwas nicht richtig funktionierte und wenn ich es jetzt versuche zu installiern kommt die Meldung: Failed to load Steam.dll Was soll ich machen?
[Help] Failed to load reference data
03/16/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I add Arabia Petra files and error http://imageshack.com/a/img191/5688/2aeo.jpg
Hellp with:Down load Failed
02/02/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I have used SrShaden's awesome Tutorial Shaiya Updater to update a local server on my local machine. I have had no problems with my server (Local and just for fun) but now after following the tutorial (again good work on a great tutorial) The local web page from my server shows in the box on the updater but I can not get the updater past the updater.exe. It loads the top line with red then stops with the error message "Download Failed:ReadProfileC08" I followed the tut with great care but am a...
Css Failed to load sound
06/04/2010 - Counter-Strike - 4 Replies
Hallöchen hab einen Fehler beim mir in CS:S Also.. ich kann bei mir Sounds laden aber ich kann sie irgendwie nicht abspielen andere können die sounds hören nur ich nicht <.< da kommt immer : Failed to load sound "\winsounds\terwin\twin13mg.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository Hoffe mir kann einer Helfen :(