Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can i block safebox and mall box in map

Discussion on how can i block safebox and mall box in map within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hi epvp i have problem with players and maps
when player inter to the dragon room beran
they use item mall button to escape from timer time
and use the safebox card to do the same thing
can somebody help ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/03/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi epvp i have problem with players and maps when player inter to the dragon room beran they use item mall button to escape from timer time and use the safebox card to do the same thing can somebody help ?? up up up up up
Metin2 United! <3 Join Today! Mall/Non-Mall Server.
10/30/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
Join Metin2United today! There are 3 Servers, Mall Server - Weak Mall Server - Non-Mall server! And plus we have our own launcher! Visit our site http://metin2.gamezunited.com. We currenlty have 7 Different private servers! Be sure to check it out at http://gamezunited.com :) We supports all kinds of languages, so you have the option to change English to Spanish in client and lots of more. See you ingame :o
Help fix safebox chage size
03/18/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
can some one can explain me how to fix in the file game, the safebox? i explane my problem better: in the client i have a item called chest of stock when i equip it like in official servers, it permit me add 2 pages in the safebox, but in my server don't work :( can some one help me?
[problem] safebox kaputt :$
12/16/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi liebe community! :) folgendes problem: http://i.epvpimg.com/lhk1g.jpg das erscheint wenn ich versuche die tabelle zu reparieren :s hoffe jemand kennt sich aus und hilft mir :)
account.safebox usw. doesn't exist?!?!
08/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo Com., habe ein riesen Problem bei meinem PServer... Ich bin vor kurzen mit meinem Metin2 Server umgezogen, davor ging noch alles. Jetzt jedoch, nachdem ich umgezogen bin, habe ich das Problem das die Gilden nicht mehr den Usern zugeordnet werden, sprich, keiner ist mehr in der Gilde in der er vor dem Umzug war, das selbe mit der safebox, Freundesliste usw. also eig so ziemlich alles was in der DB Player drin steht.