Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change path of tga in gr2 file

Discussion on Change path of tga in gr2 file within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change path of tga in gr2 file

Hello, I have weapon, which has path of tga file "C:\Windows\Microsoft_app\..."
Tga file in inside gr2 file.
Can somebody tell me, how to change it to "d:\ymir work..."

I have tga file exported from gr2, but i dont know, how change path.

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Delete a file with multiple instances and variable path
04/07/2014 - AutoIt - 10 Replies
OK, so I'd like to make a part of a script that deletes a file called login.swf typically, a couple of instances of it will exist after LoL patches and the path can vary, like so: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.79\deploy\mod\lgn\themes\loginRumbleSupergalaxy and C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.79\deploy\mod\lgn\themes\loginVelkoz
how do i change my l2.bin file into l2.exe?
12/08/2013 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
newb question im sure but any help would be greatly appreciated.
[HELP]How to Change cq file
05/19/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
anyone can help me..i need to edit the cq file from mysql..what programe did i need to use??
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv
Change Flight Path Easily
05/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
1) A player in in BB and wants to fly to IF. 2) While flying to the IF you change your mind. 3) You want to fly to SW. 4) Wait till you are right before SW 5) Hit alt+f4 6) Log back in. 7) You should be in SW ----------------------------