Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Removing PVP FreeZone

Discussion on [Question]Removing PVP FreeZone within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi, I was wondering how do I go about removing pvp protection zones? the entirety of map one on my server is protected so no duels can be held within map.

if someone could explain or point me in the direction of a tutorial it'd be greatly appreciated.

i have searched but all i come upon is hacks and other tools.
Old 03/03/2014, 09:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
can someone please respond, i can't find the information i'm looking for anywhere!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/28/2014 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hi, I was wondering how do I go about removing pvp protection zones? the entirety of map one on my server is protected so no duels can be held within map. if someone could explain or point me in the direction of a tutorial it'd be greatly appreciated. i have searched but all i come upon is hacks and other tools. EDIT: Wrong section - my apologizes.
[QUESTION]Removing PET Skill animation
03/12/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 27 Replies
how to Remove PET Skill animation?.. to reduce lag by using pet hack?
[Question] Removing level 150-255 equipment.
04/13/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
I have seen how to add level 150-255 equipment, Meaning all of the gears. But exactly how do you remove them all together? Just a simple question.
[Question] Removing a npc
03/14/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I think I have asked this once before but I could not locate what I was looking for. I'm trying to find out how to remove a NPC, How ever I am stumped on the part of how exactly to remove a NPC. If some one could comment with out flaming or if there is a post over this specific topic send me it and leave it at that. Thank you have a nice day.
Removing effects - Question
01/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
can someone tell me how it is possible for me to remove as many special effects from CO as possible while still keeping the game playable? please give me a list of things you know works, ty