Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mob proto unpack error

Discussion on Mob proto unpack error within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mob proto unpack error

Packed info: magic=MMPT,size=21992,numMonster=1005,isOld=0 ??

Wie kann ich dieses Problem beheben?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU] 8 x 80 - Warlord/Amani Bear/ Plagued Proto/ Rusted Proto Imba Account
10/25/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
For sale is my beloved account </3 Selling this as i'm finally moving on from wow and moving to a different city for my girlfriends as she's just fell pregnant Horde and Alliance2 X 80 Hunter - Warlord Title - Headless Horseman Mount/ twilight drake Alliance 1 x 80 Shaman - 5.7k Gs Alliance 1 x 80 Priest - Normal Gear 5.6kish Alliance 1 x 80 Mage - 5.7k Gs with loads of justice points and green proto Horde 1 x 80 Druid - 5.4gs - Plagued Proto Drake/ Amani War Bear/ Rusted Proto Drake/...
[Realease and How To]Übersetzte Item proto mob proto...
08/17/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 10 Replies
Hi ich habe eine 100% übersetzte item proto und mob proto für euch hochgeladen und damit kann man dann ingame /Schlachtschwert+9 eingeben und man erhält es ! also nichts mehr mit ids undsoweiter bei dem roten drachen klappt es auch! download im anhang viel spaß !
[FRAGE]Momos Item-Proto und Mob-Proto
03/30/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
kann mir einer sagen wie ich das weg machen kann das die sich bewegen? oda gibt es eine übersetzte wo die sich nicht bewegen ?
Why everyone is unable to FULLY unpack the bot without error.
09/29/2007 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Update: looks like the EIP might be in the actual exe we run to launch the the bot. after entry it calls to the gamemon.des. this isnt a problem in itself, BUT becomes a huge problem when trying to unpack it. the launcher program doesnt use Themdia running SEVERAL unpackers, debuggers, and dissassemblers on this damn bot I have found something. Themdia is not the problem at all. that actually should be able to be stripped out fairly easy. anyone thats run UnThemida on the bot has...