Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L3DT - not enough smoothed terrain

Discussion on L3DT - not enough smoothed terrain within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L3DT - not enough smoothed terrain

Hi guys - after my several issues I managed to solve them by my self, but now I have only cosmetic problem with my custom maps. As you can see on screen below Heightmap is almost perfectly smoothed.

But in the end in game map looks like this:

I'm guessing it has something with image depth.
Output RAW from L3DT is 16 BIT, but Metin2 map convertert by BlackYuko decreases RAW depth to 8Bit causing such rough ground.

I would be much satisfied if somenone could help me to navigate me to right way in map making.
Old 08/20/2013, 23:23   #2

Received Thanks: 1,268
The Height maps in metin2 supports only a certain number of vertexes, so you cant smooth them more than you could see ingame.

kind regards
xF4ke
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2013, 23:43   #3

Let me guess... 255 (8 bit).
Am I correct?

However there are several maps in Metin2, wich they have rounded hills like Seungryong Valley:

Or DoyyumHwaji

Or (Best example) Yong-Bi desert

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where can I get this terrain?!
12/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm looking for a week this terrain for winter please who can' help me. http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1983/poza1q.pn g
S/T my terrain bug of 45-60,FBD,PBD..............................
12/01/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
[email protected]................................ .............................................. OR mail me in game RFonline PH game name lvlirage
Desert terrain now as Bird Island terrain!!!
10/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 27 Replies
Preview: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5958/betterter rainzq4.png Overview: This changes the bright yellow desert terrain to the nice dark green terrain of Bird Island. If you hunt or are leveling at Desert City, you may find this very helpful! So now items are alot easier to be seen and your eyes aren't being burned out by the brightness of this annoying map, especially when you gotta level there for like 20 levels.
Terrain Bug
06/27/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Step 1: Enter RFk Step 2: Take first right Step 3: Keep going straight. Go past the house on the left. When ur in the valley thing look right. There should be a vine u can climb up on. Go up and climb on the thorn and go to the very top of RFK Step 4: u should see a blue sky. Jump into it and u fall and lose about 600 hp. Now u are at a bugged place with flat terrain If u want to get out go straight (south i think) and theres a steep cliff thing. jump into that and theres a blue...