Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid Map Type issue

Discussion on Invalid Map Type issue within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Invalid Map Type issue

After adding a custom map to my server and client when I try warp to it client simply crash. And here what I get in syserr in client.
Code:
0818 17:00:26568 :: CMapBase::LoadProperty(FileName=map_b2\MapProperty.txt) - LoadMultipleTextData ERROR ĆÄŔĎŔĚ ľřŔ» °ˇ´ÉĽşŔĚ ¸ą˝Ŕ´Ď´Ů.
0818 17:00:26568 :: CMapManager::LoadMap() Invalid Map Type
Any ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MapProperty.txt Invalid Map Type
06/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
http://screenshooter.net/data/uploads/su/ic/tofq.j pg Help :( Client closes yourself :bandit::mad:
Failed to login :Invalid Account ID or Password. Error Type 1.
02/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
as the title says i am getting this error when i try to login to my server. this is my first time using a bins database but i decided to try something new so im not too sure about how to fix some things as i am used to C#. yes i have have looked through the forums to find an answer but i havent gotten any luck with finding an answer. :confused: i have multiple accounts made and yes i made sure they are in the correct table. but if anyone could point me in the right direction that would...
invalid walk and invalid jump
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I think I found something important for speedhack makers I found that invalid walk and invalid jump messages happens when you have high ping(over 5k) and I think that all TQ done to stop speedhackers is they only added new kind of client check which reads your last position from the server and your new position and then compare them with the time cuz you can jump like 1 pixel in eac .5 sec(not sure) I think of this because : 1- this is the only possible check they can add they can't add...