Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i create a symlink ? HELP !!!

Discussion on How can i create a symlink ? HELP !!! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
How can i create a symlink ? HELP !!!

Hi , i have a problem ... my sysser :
PHP Code:
Start of pid951

SYSERR
Aug  7 23:31:14 :: LoadSetting: [INIT_FORKED] Do not open file (locale/singapore/forkedmapindex.txt
But i have forkedmapindex.txt in locale/singapore ( 777 all folders ) and singapore in common -> locale ( navicat )
It's that error with canot load treewaywar settings

And i think the problem is because my game is not in usr/home/game/share , it is in usr/home/game/share/bin ...
So , how can i create a symlink to game in usr/home/game/share ? ( to open locale / singapore )

Or , what's the problem ??? i don't know why appear this problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any one create ?
05/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi people ;) Any one can create with him team serwer cap 60 exp x10 party x20 ONLY CHINA >< NO BOT jobs,wars,uniques jangan,dh,hotan Server for fun :> more changes and the people will play like this old school ..
How to create a map
12/26/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi epvp...can you give me a tutorial on how to make a map in metin2 please....THX :D
How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts [16 June
06/17/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Many people asked me that... Maybe some of these people are from here.. or maybe not.. Anyway.. heres 25 minutes video ;D which should help? How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts - YouTube And yea.. I noticed that there 360p and 720p only.. no idea where the 460p gone... :x put 720p and full screen, otherwise in normal size its looks crappy
is possible to create a hack to create items +7
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 25 Replies
How can I create a hack to create items +7