Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't play the game

Discussion on can't play the game within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can't play the game

hi everyone my problem is with my own server, when I choose my character and I start the game I go back to the main page, I have the same server and the same client, I tried with other clients and other servers and happens the same thing, please can you help me? Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi. im play this game 90 cap
11/05/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi friends im playing 90 cap labor server. Waiting for everyone. im guild BlackElite NeatSRO | Home Page come all. :) have a language option in the upper right corner of
Game Cam records video game movies while you play
08/11/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
Minimum Requirements Windows XP/Vista 32bit (US/European version) 1.2 GHz CPU 32MB RAM (in addition to game requirements) 100% DirectX compliant hardware video accelerator with 32MB on board video memory Audio for Windows XP: Sound Blaster audio card or 100% compatible Audio for Windows Vista: most audio hardware is supported including USB
GAME ANRCHY FREE GAME PLAY
02/05/2011 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
>>>>GAME ANRCHY FREE PALY CA+CROSSFİREE Apresentação: Bom galera , hoje estou aqui , postando o GameAnarchy Cracked Pela Equipe Skillz. OFF: Eu Sei que ele Já foi Postado , Mais Esse é mais Explicado.