Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help metin2 object shadows, and barrier removal

Discussion on Please help metin2 object shadows, and barrier removal within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help metin2 object shadows, and barrier removal

English translation
Hello ! I'm Turkish
I want to ask you a question
How to remove the barriers and the shadows of objects, such as the title please help me.

German translation

Hallo! Ich bin türkischer
Ich möchte Ihnen eine Frage stellen
Wie, um die Hindernisse zu beseitigen und die Schatten von Objekten, wie den Titel bitte helfen Sie mir.

help please .
Old 06/17/2013, 03:14   #2
Hidden Moderator

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Arrow Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 06/17/2013, 03:19   #3

remove the gray base on shadow.dds of mapsource
Thanks
1 User

Tags
metin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New metin2 object
11/06/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Hello all i'll post a new metin2 object ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting here is download link GirlShare - Download building.GR2
Shaiya Noss Removal and 60 Skill Removal
04/30/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hi, I am on a server, and the DEV's cant seem to be able to correctly remove Noss nor 60 skills. So I figured I would come here and get some advice or help on removing it. Just place whatever here that can help me, that I could refer to the DEV's. Thanks, Semper
Bypass the invisible barrier in the RvR instances
09/14/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
Bypass the invisible barrier Usually you have to wait 30 seconds to go to the first flag to capture. There is an invisible barrier to force you to wait. But you can bypass it. Stay just behind it, and use the sprint ability. Now, force it and after 2 or 3 forcing, you are now in the RvR instance and you can capture the first flag BEFORE your enemy, you have an advantage of 30 seconds. Enjoy! :D
Effect Removal w/Sound Removal
03/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well since Mr.Teenies Effect Removal came out and i had been using it..I decided to make my own for the fact that when i enter TG my client will sometimes hang, and the Sounds get really loud and carry out..it's gay.SO i've made this tool to remove the sound as well as the effects, SILENT TG ^^. It may take a minute to run the Sound Remover..but not very long at all ^^. This Tool Greatly help's me in TG i run a good 280-314 Ping without ever Disconnecting unless they have Server Mait. I...
Hide Ice Barrier
11/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
If you use blizzard twice then eat or drink it hides Ice Barrier so people cant see it! Can be confusing in arenas and pvp :P